- Down Low(Nobody Has to Know) - R Kelly ft. Ron Isley
- If Your Girl Only Knew - Aaliyah
- Exhale(Shoop Shoop) - Whitney Houston
- Get Money - Junior Mafia ft. The Notorious B.I.G
- Po Pimp - Do or Die ft. Twista
- Get You Home - Foxy Brown
- Woo Hah( Got You All In Check) - Busta Rhymes
- Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
- Doin It - LL Cool J
- Un- Break My Heart - Toni Braxton
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Twenty|16: Ten on Top, Six Below
Twenty years ago I was merely a seven year old girl. Still rocking barrettes and plaits and listening to whatever my twenty three year old older sister was listening to. I can recall moments of nostalgia as I compiled this list. Most of these songs if not all of them are going to jog a few memories, so I apologize in advance. These visuals are outrageous and the fashion sense was ridiculous. I hope you guys enjoy this list just as much as I did making it. Where were you in 96' when the music was just right? Where were you when this plethora of Rap and R & B dominated our radio waves, car stereos, and parties? Check out what was rockin hot twenty years ago.
Top 10 Singles
Top 6 Albums
The title says it all! This is MY 50TH POST!! I'm going to give ya'll 50 reasons why you should have been following #E2TS. I app...
Yes I couldn't help but tackle this since its seems that the Nicki Minaj I fell in love with has some how been eaten and spit out in...